Bank Appoints Receiver
Client presents with the following scenario:
- Asset portfolio – Client owns 10 Commercial and Residential properties with a value of $41,000,000 and bank debt of $27,000,000
- Business Loans secured by the properties, full payments not made for a 12 month period.
- Sale of properties commenced for Receiver’s sale.
- Client was unable to obtain refinance of facilities.
- Bank was unwilling to provide partial releases to allow sale of a portion of the properties.
Client’s objectives were:
- Reduce the portfolio to a sustainable level of $11 million in assets.
DJ Partners achieves results for clients:
- Deed was negotiated with the bank providing the client with a 12 month facility at standard interest rates.
- Client resumed making regular repayments for the Business Loan.
- Bank-Client trust and communication was re-established.
- Result of a new 12 month facility for the Client was a premium result under the circumstances initially presented.
- New deed allowed the Client time to sell several properties to continue banking with their Lender at reduced debt levels.